Previous Deer Designers

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Second Reveal - Guest Designer Lynn Good

Welcome back.

As promised last week here is my layout I created using the colours and softness of the mood board to create this heritage layout of my Great Aunt when she was a young lady winning the May Queen contest in England.


I have used paper from Maja Design that I coated with clear gesso then used a Crafters Workshop stencil, Prima Art Basic Light Paste and Ken Oliver Colour Burst Powder - Violet.  Before this dried I applied some fine purple glitter.

I then applied a variety of stamps from Prima and Kaisercraft.

Behind the photo I have fussy cut flowers from Graphic 45 paper, and placed with flowers from Petaloo, prima and iamroses.

The chipboard is from Imaginarium and the title from Dusty Attic.  These have been embossed with Stampendous Powder - Shabby Pink.

Finishing touches with Creative Expressions micro beads and Prima glass beads and a lace doilee or two.

Here are some close ups:








Here is the awesome mood board this month:




Thank you to Deer and Fawn for having me over this month.  I thoroughly enjoyed this inspiration image and look forward to seeing what everyone creates with it.

3 comments: