Previous Deer Designers

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Guest Designer Lynn Good - November Moodboard Challenge

Hi everyone,

I am excited to be a quest designer here at Deer and Fawn.  I had a ball with their awesome inspiration image.  I have made two projects - a layout and a canvas.

The week I will reveal my canvas and next Tuesday my layout:



My son and his girlfriend have just moved into their own place and I made this for them.  I took the bird on the image as well as the colours as inspiration.

I started with Dylusions paints - London Blue and Lemon Zest.  I then applied Pebeo Paint "356 - Voilet Blue Irridescent"through a squares stencil by Prima.  I then used a Crafters Workshop stencil with texture paste and the Pebeo Paint as well as a Tim Holtz Faded Dots Stencil and Whipped Spackle.

I stamped, cut and inked the Tim Holtz Crazy Birds using Water Colour paints, white paint pen and Black Pitt pen.  Once dried I applied a coat of dimensional magic over the entire birds.

Here are some close ups:




Here is the awesome inspiration image this month:




I look forward to seeing what you can create with the image.

Til next Tuesday Happy Crafting :)



No comments:

Post a Comment