Previous Deer Designers

Monday, November 2, 2015

Christmas is nearly HERE!!! .....


Hello D&F ladies!

I LOVE Christmas! .... I love getting lots of pressies ... but then again who doesn't! ... he he he
or I should say Ho Ho Ho!
To get myself into the Christmas Spirit, & the fact I haven't even started to scrapbook Christmas 2014 photos yet, I decided to start early! ....

As you might all know I am a Close To My Heart consultant. CTMH really has some awesome products, great for all types of craft & the best bit GREAT value for money!
I really encourage you guys to have a look at the new catalog... :)
So for this layout I used the NEW CTMH " White pines " papers. I just love the colours & the stamps are so fun & super easy to use!


" CHRISTMAS TREE "
12x12 Layout
By Connie Hatch



CTMH Watercolours, CTMH " Festive Tress " stamp set
CTMH "White Pines" embellishments 

DETAILS


Stitched Title ... YUMMINESS


Just LOVE LOVE LOVE using
Watercolours .....




Thanks for dropping by. 

If you would like to know anymore about the Close To My Heart Products, leave me a comment!
Please check out my Facebook page Blossom's Craft Place  for other project using the same paper line!

See you later

Connie ... xxx

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous colour scheme for Christmas! Such a pretty layout♡

    ReplyDelete