Previous Deer Designers

Monday, November 2, 2015

A Quick Kip for November Challenge

Hi there Deer & Fawns, I'm sorry I didn't get to post yesterday as I just returned from a caravan holiday and my laptop died on the last day (yesterday).  Here's my interpretation of the inspiration photo.  I chose the colours and used them on my layout.


The background is created with an assortment of things including washi and masking tape, stencils and stamps with paints and gelatos.  I tied some thread randomly around the top part of the page before adhering it over the tags and title.





It would be great to see lots of entries this month so if you'd like to participate you can find the inspiration photo in the previous post.  You may use any products you like on your layouts.

1 comment:

  1. Those tags look brill - loooove the string tied around, too:) Hoping to join in this month!!

    ReplyDelete