Previous Deer Designers

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

This is what it's all about...





Thanks for joining me for my latest guest designer blog post here at D&F.

This is a 12X12 layout that I did some time ago but I thought I’d share it – I love colour….most of my layouts tend to arrive out of the primary colour palette, but I am never shy of adding in more!  Having two boys to scrap often doesn’t lead me to using shades of pinks, purples etc but I tend to find colour in every layout I produce.

The background colours here are applied using gelatos and smudged with a damp baby wipe.  I used a number of embellishments from my stash (every so often I like to challenge myself to use up a lot of the stash I have….a good excuse to then go shopping I think!).  My favourite would have to be the gorgeous hand made arrow from Charms Creations.  Love her embellies!
For more of my work, I’d love if you pop over to my blog at http://myscrappingspace.wordpress.com




No comments:

Post a Comment