Previous Deer Designers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hello October and Welcome to our new Deers!!

Hi Everyone!
Tam here.  I'm pretty excited to be here today and share my take on this months challenge......
'About Me'.......
But before I do, I want to extend a huge welcome to out amazing new Deer and Fawn Designers!!! Have you seen the new line up of talent???? It's pretty impressive, and Debbie and the rest of us Deer and Fawnies have heaps of stuff planned to share with you.  It's pretty exciting.....so keep popping in to check out the new talent and inspiration.

So back to 'About Me'.....
Yep this is a topic we all struggle with, not just scrapping and telling our stories, but actually getting in the photos! So I advise taking a leaf from my teenage daughter's book.....and take a 'selfie'....yep  flip that phone around and get a photo of yourself.  We have the beauty of pressing delete, and also of adding a filter.....so come on, have a go....and if you can't bear to take a head shot......take a feet selfie!!
I had a lot of fun playing with this one......I created a watercolour background, and used some of my favourite colours.  I've been loving all the triangles around at the moment and have been wanting to give them a go for a while.  I can highly recommend it - they were so fun. I cut out lots of different sizes and also hand drew some too.
Here's my layout:


And a close up:

 
Don't forget we have an amazing prize pack up for grabs......this months sponsors are....
 
Deer Designer Pick - Your Creative Wings prize pack
 
 
Random Draw Prize - Bright Rae of Sunlight - 5 packs of enamel dots & a 15% off voucher
 

 
I really look forward to seeing all your entries and learning lots about you all!
See you soon,
Tammy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment