Previous Deer Designers

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Bliss

Morning Deer and Fawners! 

I have been having some fun this week playing with stencils and mists!! And I really wanted them to be the stand out on my page.

 
 I just love the 2 stencils I used here on this LO, they are Flutterbys and Crafters workshop!! I took this photo before I scrapped on it.
 
Pretty cool hey? 
I used a modeling paste and then about 4 different mists.
 I was also inspired by Amanda's page last week, where she used no colour. This was just a great concept.... except....I struggle to use no colour, lol!! So I really wanted to try to stick to 'less' colour, and came up with this.

 
 This paper range 'barista' by BasicGrey just lends itself to speak without much colour. 
And I love to tell a story with multiple photos. I also dug around my stash to use up a few 'older' but still totally awesome embellies! 
Why not give these ideas a try yourself. I think you will love the outcome! 
 
Till next week, Em. Xx

4 comments:

  1. Love it Emma, the stencil work looks so good and multiple photos, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this colour combo! Less colour suits you Em! The black and white photos look arson and really are the heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Emma, the stencil work looks so good and multiple photos, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Emma - so many cool textures! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete