Previous Deer Designers

Monday, October 19, 2015

All About ME ...

Hello all my crafty crafty Friends! ... :)

I am back to share with you all my take on this months challenge over at the D&F Facebook page!

Here it is again .....

October Challenge...."About Me"
Your layout/project MUST be about YOU....

So here you go ladies a little about me doing my most FAVOURITE technique - Art Journaling!!!
I stared with a selfie, taken a couple of months ago. This is one of the photos that I LIKE of me. .. lol 
I then stared cutting anything that took my fancy from a couple of magazines I had lying around, & made myself into an AWESOME lady!!! .... 

" ALL ABOUT ME! "
Art Journaling page
By Connie Hatch


 

My original photo -  Playing with my cut outs


The FUN has began!!!!




The Finished Project!!!



Details ....

 




Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you guy like "ME" .. cause I sure do! ... If only I could look like this ALL the time ... LOL

Any questions please leave them below.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

See you ... 

Connie ...xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment