Previous Deer Designers

Thursday, October 22, 2015

A little more Project Life

Happy Thursday to you all,

Another crazy week here for me, but thanks to some awesome inspiration from the gorgeous Tammy here last Friday I managed to do a very quick double Page in my Project Life.
I find project life difficult, not just because weeks go so quick and I have to play catch up, but because it's so paired back then my usual scrapping.


These 2 pages have been like this for months! What helps me keep up a little is I tend to print the photos every few weeks just so I can have the weeks in even if I can't 'dress' them up for ages! Then sometimes when I have some time in between projects I add the 'life' cards. Each time I come back I do a little more, so a few weeks back I thought I should journal, otherwise I would forget the memorable parts.

After last weeks blog by the lovely Tammy, I was inspired to do a little more!! But due to work, and the kids school commitments, I didn't get to do as much as would have liked. I did squeeze in time and with just a few embellies i finished off these pages.....


Not a lot different, just a few little finishing touches, a couple of flairs and some stickers and its completed.

So just remember that even if your behind, you can try and squeeze in a half hour here or there and keep it simple. The pages will be completed and you can move on to the next week....

I hope it inspires you to stick with your projects even when time poor. Cos hey it happens to all of us in our crazy lives.

Till next week, Em. Xx



1 comment:

  1. Emma what a wonderful blog post. Thanks for your lovely words. I'm thrilled to have inspired you and you are rocking those project life pages!!

    ReplyDelete