Previous Deer Designers

Saturday, July 4, 2015

July Challenge!!!

Hi Guys!

Here is my project for the awesome July Challenge that the wonderful Tammy has set for us this month!
What a fantastic idea! ... Love it!.... Here is the details for the challenge ........

Create a layout/art journal page or card using something that starts with 
each letter of the word FAWN.

The Prize ...... 

Little One Prize Pack featuring:
10 - 12x12 Double Sided papers
2 - 12x12 Sticker Sheets
6x4 Captured Moments Cards
3x4 Captured Moments Cards
6.5x6.5 Paper Pad
Collectables


Here is my example:

F - Foliage, A - Alpha's, W - Watercolour, N - Netting


" Autumn Fun "
Layout by
Connie Hatch




To begin with I stuck down a Autumn Leaf that I had collected some time ago ( YES ... i have a stash of dried Autumn Leaves .. not weird ) onto a white 12x12 card stock using glue!
Next I covered the Autumn Leaf with Gel Medium and a piece of tissue paper, waited overnight for it to dry & painted clear Gesso over the top.



Using Watercolour I started to bend a selection of orange's & yellow over my Autumn Leaf, unitl I got my desired affect.





DETAILS






I hope you all have fun doing this challenge! ... I had a BALL playing with a new technique!

See you ...

Connie ... xxx





3 comments: