Previous Deer Designers

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Selfie!!!

Hi guys ....

Mid - week drop in to share a quick layout with you D&F peeps! ....

I am slowly starting to find my groove .... balancing my wonderful family, house stuff, new JOB & my art! ... To be honest... i'm doing more art than anything! ... lol
Practicing my sketching, trying new mediums & having so much fun doing it!
I really hope you enjoy this mid-week project! ......

Before's






" Selfie "
12x12 Scrapbook layout
by Connie Hatch.







Thanks for looking!

See you soon ...

Connie ...xxx

Products

Dylusions Ink Spray - White Linen
Becky Higgins - Project Life - Mix and Match - mini kit
Becky Higgins - Project Life - 6x6 Paper Pad - High Five
Kraft Scrapbooking Paper
Dollie
Book Paper
White Tissue Paper
Blue Paper Flowers
String/Twine
Flair Button
Metal Embellishment
Uni - Ball - Signo Pen - White




2 comments:

  1. Connie I just love the doodling!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I agree Tammy... LOVE the doodling and also the shape of the page... AWESOME Connie :)

    ReplyDelete