Previous Deer Designers

Monday, June 1, 2015

June Challenge!! ... " Because I LOVE Circles " ... Sketch Challenge.

Hi Guys!

Just dropping in to announce the June Challenge!

This month I decided to change it up a bit and design a "sketch" for all you Deer&Fawn Peeps!
I really want you guys to have some FUN with this sketch, and try and think out of the CIRCLE! (lol)

An AWESOME!!! $30 voucher to spend over at www.deerandfawndesigns.com.au is up for grabs!
Oh what I could buy with them $$$ ... :)

The Challenge ....

Create a layout, Project Life page, Mixed Media Art, Cards, or even an Off The Page Project, using my Sketch design. Easy! & FUN!!!

Enter your creations in the side bar - www.deerandfawndesigns.blogspot.com
by June 30!

Here is your sketch ...........



Sample Layout

" Tasmania "
Layout by 
Connie Hatch


Details





I am so EXCITED about this challenge!!

Can't wait to see what you all come up with ...... arrrrrrhhhh .. :)


See you later ...

Connie ... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment