Previous Deer Designers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Project Life.....challenge for May

Hi everyone, Tammy here
Thought I'd share what I've been up to lately.....
A few days ago I shared a sneak on facebook - some ideas for making your own project life cards for Deer and Fawn's May Challenge.  I kept it really simple and just played around with some white cardstock, stamps and ink, and really just repetition.  Here's the sneak of the cards I created:
 
 
So simple and so quick and easy!! 

I have then used them in my spread for Project Life, and I'm really pleased with  how they look mixed in with other cards.  They're certainly NOT perfect, there's a few smudges and uneven, crooked stamping, but once you add photos and embellies you barely notice!


Here's a look at the left side:
 
And the right:
 
And a couple of close ups:
 
 
I was lucky enough to be able to play with the new Project Life Inspire Range available from Deer and Fawn Designs.  I especially love the stitched specialty cards.  Swoon!  I love the texture it creates to my pages.
I hope you get a chance to enter the May Challenge, as there's a $30 Deer and Fawn Voucher up for grabs!! Love a bit of guilt free shopping! Plus Debbie has lots of new stock in at the moment, so a great time to have a go!  Hopefully I've shown you that it doesn't need to be complicated!  Keep it simple...you gotta be in it to win it! 
 
Here's a recap on the challenge in case you missed it:
Create 2 Project life cards on a project.....you can make them however you like....you could stamp, paint, spritz, whatever takes your fancy.  We would love to see them in your project life spreads, but for  those who aren't into project life, don't think this challenge isn't for you.... project life cards are awesome to use on scrap layouts too!!


Once created just link up on the Deer and Fawn Blog using the InLinkz tool on the right hand side. This link should be available in the next few days.
I can't wait to see your entries!
Bye for now
Tammy
 

Deer and Fawn Products used:
Project Life Inspire 6x6 Paper Pad
Project Life Inspire Chipboard Stickers
Project Life Inspire Stitched Cards
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
Kaiser Captured Moments Calendar Clear Stamps
Kaiser Captured Moments Polaroid Clear Stamps
Kaiser Shine Bright Clear Stamps
Doilies
Heidi Swapp Word Jumbles - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment