Previous Deer Designers

Friday, May 22, 2015

Project Life with Tam

Hi Everyone.
Happy FriYAY to you all.
I managed to finally stick down a project life spread that had been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks!  A good feeling to finally find that time, and of course now my brains ticking with What's Next? What's Next??
I created this double spread using the remainder of the Bo Bunny Misc Me Journal Pack that was in my Design Team Pack....you may remember the first spread I did, I used the pink's and navy's....this time around I went with red's, navy's and Kraft's, and of course teal/aqua snuck it's way in there too! (always does). 
 
Sorry I think it's a bit crooked!
I love how versatile this pack has been.  I've created two completely different weeks.  And I've had lots of scraps to use in layouts too.  Sometimes I find I get bored with the same colours in one pack (which often causes me to buy more - nothing like new products to get me scrapping).  But with this little pack I felt like I got a lot of diversity. 
 
Left side.....
Right Side....
 
Sorry about the glare.....been waiting for more natural light.....but the weather just hasn't allowed.
And a close up.......
 
 
 And just in case you'd like a reminder......here's the other spread in pink and navy.....
 
 
Have a lovely weekend everyone..... be back soon
Luv Tam
xx
 
Deer and Fawn Products used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment