Previous Deer Designers

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Missing in Action!

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't been around much lately! I had some family issues to sort out! .... You know how it all goes ..... All good now!
Also this week is "MY" week of the year!.... As my hubby always says. All in the same week  just days apart I celebrate my anniversary, my birthday & of course Mother's Day!
How awesome is "MY" week ......
I get spoilt rotten ... Lots of pressies, which I go out and buy myself .... LOL
This year instead of heaps of crafting goodies, I went out on a HUGE shopping spree, and pick myself up some new clothes for winter. (ps I did get some yummy new Mepxy Markers shhhh )

Anyway, This week I decided to make a Mother's Day canvas! I used the yummy new 6x6 paper pad from Project Life & some Themed Cards from Me & My Big Ideas!
I am not a huge Project Lifer, I know bad hay! .... I do play around with my PL album from time to time, but I am so far behind. I struggle a lot with PL as everything is so small (lol), & I have trouble holding back. But I love Project Life cards & I have a Close To My Heart storage container full of them and then some. What I enjoy most is finding NEW ways to use my PL cards in "MY" style of crafting!
That is what I have done here on my Mother's Day Canvas.
I use Me & My Big Idea,s Themed Cards for my background and used the Project Life 6x6 paper pad to make my flowers. So Pretty! My Daughter has asked if she can have it, so she can wrap it up and give back to me for Mother's Day! ... LOL


Mother's Day Canvas
by Connie Hatch



Details.






Thanks for popping bye! I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with in the new May Deer & Fawn Challenge!

See you all over in the Facebook group!

Connie ... xxx


Products

Kaiser Craft - Letter Stickers - Pink
Gesso
Gauze
Card board
Vintage Book Paper
Mini Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment