Previous Deer Designers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Just Playing .....

Ages ago .... well only about 2 months! I sketched this bird out, inspired by the wonderful            Dina Wakley - and her Scribbly Birds Stamp set.

You see, I desperately wanted that stamp set and I didn't own it YET. So I decided to have a go at sketching it myself. I was pretty happy with my version. ( note: YES! I now own this awesome stamp set, ordered from the wonderful Deer & Fawn Designs! )

Fast forward 2 or so months, and "MY" copy bird was still just a sketch in my Art Journal. Inspiration hit and I finished off my page!

Hope you like........



Just a quick pop in today!

I will be back a little later in the week with part 2 of my Basic Background Tutorial & also some Scrapbooking!

See you 

Connie ...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment