Previous Deer Designers

Monday, April 20, 2015

April Challenge ........

Hi everyone!

First I would love to welcome the super talented TAMMY to the Deer & Fawn team!

Tammy I am looking forward to creating with you, and can't wait to see all your stunning ART!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! On Saturday I had a super cute 4 week old baby boy come in for a photo shoot! I got lots of cuddles <3 , and of course heaps of photo's for Mum & Dad!

On Sunday I headed out to a small " DE- STASH " Craft Fete over at Mooroolbark East Primary School. I picked up heaps up little bits & bobs for as little as 20c!. How awesome is that! My daughter had a ball spending all my coins on goodies for her craft space!

Saturday night, I decided to complete my entry for the April Challenge. YES!, I know I can't win, but It was fun to challenge myself to only use a few products or techniques!

April Challenge - use sprays, stencil, at least ONE paint colour & a household item as a stamp!


" HEY FRIEND "




One Paint Colour   -   One Stencil   -   One Milk Bottle Lid-Stamp


One Spray - Heidi Swapp Gold Spray





Looking forward to seeing all the entries for this challenge! 


Bye 4 Now!

Connie ...xxx


Products






Fabric 
Tissue Paper
Thickers
Milk Bottle Top
Kaiser Craft - Damark Stencil
Vintage Book Paper




No comments:

Post a Comment