Previous Deer Designers

Monday, March 9, 2015

March Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Here are the details for our March Challenge....

Inspiration....

Use our logo as your inspiration... Create a 12x12 layout, Mixed Media project or a Pocket Page in these colours...

I have to say my FAV colour is the teal :)

You must upload your creation to the blog by the 31st March. It must follow the criteria above...

A winner will be chosen and they will receive a $30 Voucher to spend on the website....

Make sure you share this with all your scrappy friends :)

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me....

Enjoy Creating and I look forward to seeing what you create :)

DT girls will be sharing their inspiration soon

Thanks for stopping by
Deb x

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm intersting off to scrap retreat this weekend perhapsi could have a try at this . Solet me get thi right i can do a 12 x 12 , as longs as its your logo colours , so specifics number of photos, types of embellishments et . Just plain and simple ......... all i have to do now is search my stash to find some papers

    ReplyDelete