Previous Deer Designers

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Happy Life

Hey everyone Lydia here sharing a 12x12 layout using the beautiful new KaiserCraft Sparkle! and All That Glitter.


I used all of the new Kaiser collection except the black Thickers, enamel dots and tiny word stickers.

I really like how it come together. this collection has all of my favorite colors so that is a bonus. 

These very cute butterflies are from the All That Glitter Collectables and I used magic mount foam to give them and the page a bit on dimension.

 for my layers I used a piece of paper from the All That Glitter 6x6 paper pad and I used 2 of the 6x4 cards from the Sparkle! Captured Moments Cards.

I hope you all have a great day.
Lydia xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Lydia! .... love the colours also... a really beautiful line :)

    ReplyDelete