Previous Deer Designers

Monday, February 16, 2015

Crazy Busy!!!!

Hello!

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day over the weekend!

Me, ... Well not so good .... My Hubby Mark, had to go to Tassie for work for 2 whole weeks!!
Boy, its been hard doing EVERYTHING around here! ...CRAZY! ....
Shhhh ... don't tell anyone but, I have never realised how much Mark helps around here! ...lol
And too top all that off, I had to move my Grandparents into their new Retirement Home!
That was hard work.

Enough about that, On a better note, I received my AWESOME new Design Team pack this week.
I swear, Debbie just keeps out doing herself!
When I opened my pack, I knew exactly what my first layout was going to be. The colour's are perfect.

16 TODAY


I used modelling paste to create some texture running down the middle of my page.
I wanted to try something a little different.
In my mind I was just going to leave it white, but once I moved my embellishments
around, I felt it was lacking.
So out come my Liquitex Inks!
I just love the extra colour it brings.
After that it all just fell together.
A simple layout, Very rare for me.

Details




Thanks for stopping by!

If you would like my to demonstrate any techniques, Please leave a comment below!

Connie ... xxx

Products

Liquitex Ink - Pyrrole Red
Liquitex Ink - Cerulean Blue Hue
Modelling Paste
Thickers
Kraft Card Stock


No comments:

Post a Comment