Previous Deer Designers

Monday, January 19, 2015

WELCOME 2015!!!

I hope you all have had a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year!
2015 ... A new beginning!

This year my dream is to stay cancer FREE! I just celebrated my first year in remission at Christmas, I plan on making it another year in 2015!!

I have also decided to "get" back into my drawing, which I stopped doing so long ago! ... I am very rusty. So, I signed up for Christy Tomlinson Art Society Club to get me back on the right track!

I am loving it!!

Our project for this month is to create a "She Girl" featuring our word for 2015. I have chosen the word. "FREE". I haven't finished my art yet, but when I do I will share with all you guys!
Wish me luck!

Ok enough about me.... My DT Project for this month!
I have a confession first of all ...... Over the Christmas break I kind of forgot what products Debbie sent me in my DT pack!!! ... I know naughty me! They got mixed up with everything on my messy desk. So I decided to use some yummy yum yummy goodies for my Deer & Fawn Designer Box!
( I love you Debbie!).....


REINDEER FOOD





DETAILS!!
LOVE the details ....







A Christmas layout of course! .....

That all from me!

Connie .... xxx


Products I used....

Deer & Fawn Designer Box - December Box 2014 ( YUMMINESS ... you HAVE to sign up! )
Close To My Heart - Ink Pads - Chocolate
Close To My Heart - Re- Inkers - Ruby - to colour the muslin
Close To My Heart - Re-Inkers - Olive - to colour the modelling paste
Kaiser Craft - Paper Flowers
Vintage Music Paper
CardStock - White
Basic Grey - Patterned Paper ( from my old stash )
Tissue Paper
Muslin
Modelling Paste
Black Journaling Pen







No comments:

Post a Comment