Previous Deer Designers

Monday, January 26, 2015

My Bon Voyage ......

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!

I hope we are all out having fun enjoying this BEAUTIFUL country of ours!!!

Me, I am home doing a huge clean out in my darling daughter Jorja's messy room! What Fun!

I am feeling a little sad today ... This is my final post as being a Deer & Fawn Design Team Member!
I have the the privilege of being apart of this team for the last 4 months... And I have LOVED every minute!

Debbie, thank you so much for this honour and all the yumminess you have sent me to play with!

So here goes ....

I have had a YUMMY pile sitting on my desk for a while now (all from D&F of course), and I noticed I had a little collection of Maggie Holmes - Open Book line ... I could die from all the colours! So my last 12 x 12 layout ......

MEMORIES 




DETAILS





Those PINKS, them YELLOWS ... you could just melt away in happiness!

Thank you to you all for putting up with me the last few months! ...... 

Have a AWESOME 2015!!!

Connie ... xxx


Products I used ....




Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes - Open Book - Paper Doilies
American Crafts - Glitter Foam Phrase Stickers - Gold
Kaiser Craft - Pattern Paper from stash



No comments:

Post a Comment