Previous Deer Designers

Saturday, November 8, 2014

WELCOME Melinda

Hi everyone :)

I am thrilled to be introducing Melinda to the Deer Designer team :) please make her feel welcome and be sure to check back here to see what inspiring projects she has to share with you all....

Here is a little about Melinda and some of her work :)


I am at SAHM to 2 little boys, Jacob who will be 5 in January and Hunter who turned 2 in August. 

 
I love my crafting time and most weeks average about 4 nights in my craft room. I am a Project Lifer and document weekly - all those tiny little moments, thoughts and happenings find a way into our album. I am also a colourer, I LOVE my copics! Since starting PL in 2013 I have become a little braver and have started 12x12 scrapping as well and am really loving it!!





Be sure to pop back soon to see what Melinda had created :) also head on over to her blog


Thanks for stopping by
Deb x

2 comments: