Previous Deer Designers

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Our Mini Docker

Hi there!

It's Melinda here today sharing with you a 12 x 12 LO I completed using the Project Life Nautical themed kit which is not something I would normally grab due to all that purple!! But it has worked magic for me on scrapping my 1st ever LO of my biggest little guy in all my Fremantle Dockers gear ;)


I started with a plain white piece of textured cardstock then sprinkled some purple (I mixed some red and blue together) mist across the page as the base of my background. I found an anchor stamp in my stash and stamped that a few times across the diagonal and then located both the star and heart stamps from my stash and decided to do little clusters of stamps as a starting point. From there I stuck down my 2 3x4 project life cards and photo. Used some green glitter chipboard alphas and some tile alphas to spell out my title.

I had a little bit of fun with some Dusty Attic chipboard pieces - Arrows #1 which I first gesso'ed then used an ink pad to make them red and added some glossy accents to give them that glossy finish. I really wanted to bring a few pops of the red along with the white, purple and green since these are the teams colours.

Some enamel dots from Debbie and some star veneer from my stash and all done!

Here are a few close ups of my layout




I hope you have enjoyed seeing my creation for this week!! I know I had fun playing (and just quietly, reminiscing, this little guy will be 5 in a few short weeks and this photo was taken the year he was born!!) and can't wait to make more time to play with the awesome box of more goodies I received just yesterday from Debbie!!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment