Previous Deer Designers

Friday, November 14, 2014

NEW GOODIES!!!

On Monday, I received another beautiful DT package from Debbie FULL with all the yumminess you could ever imagine!
As soon as I opened this package I started creating straight away.. I couldn't wait ... Lets just say we have take-out that night ... :)

I think you are all starting to see what "my" style of crafting is .. I LOVE Mixed Media everything! I LOVE to make a mess! I also enjoy using products in a way that they weren't made for.
Get those creative juices flowing!

So this week I use some products from the Elle's Studio - Sycamore Lane line!
When I first opened these products, the first thing I noticed was they had a Autumn theme to them.
So straight away I knew I wouldn't be using them for an Autumn project.
As I started to go through the cards, I was really drawn to the colours of a couple of the cards decided to use them as layers on a 12 x 12 layout.
I just love creating in this format!
I also remember just the other day I took a really cute image of my Pug Blossom on my iPhone! Easy!

This layout came together so quickly, I love that feeling when everything just fits and falls into place!

" BLOSSOM "


details...





Thanks for stopping by and checking out this weeks project!
If you have any questions on how I put the layout together .. please ask! .. I love to talk craft! :)

bye for now ... Connie xxx

Products:

Faber Castell Big Brush Pen - Dark Yellow #109
Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel
Thickers
Kaiser Craft Flowers
Pink Dot Washi
Metal Butterfly
Twine
Gesso


No comments:

Post a Comment