Previous Deer Designers

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Funny Face!

Hello all ....

How's everyone's weekend treating you? ... I am down in Melbourne and we are having the most beautiful weekend in along time.. I LOVE Summer, my favourite time of the year.

I have spent most of my weekend scrapbooking. Once a month I hold a scrap day at my place on a Saturday. A place for all scrapping friends to come and scrap, eat and drink WINE! ... lol.
So yesterday, I made all my 4x6 cards for Deer & Fawn's card swap over at Deer and Fawn's Facebook page! .... If you haven't joined up, PLEASE do! I received some beautiful cards last month from the D&F girls! So much FUN.

I also done a layout using some yumminess from D&F online shop! ... I am telling you our Debbie carries the BEST products, if only I was in the $$$, I would buy one of everything! ;) .....
As always I will list the products I used ....

"FUNNY FACE"


details ...... 





Using the Snap! - Seasons 3x4 cards, I cut out a heap of circles in different sizes. Ruffing up the edges a little with Gelato's I stuck them down on a mixed media background I created using white card stock, Gelato's, plasters tape and Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel! ... So FUN!

If I don't have dirty hands and a messy table at the end of the day, there is something wrong! ...

Any questions on my design this month, please leave a comment!

bye 4 now .... Connie xxx


Products


Close To My Heart - White Daisy Cardstock
Faber Castell - Gelato's
Faber Castell - Glass Bead Glitter Gel
Prima - Circle Stencil
Gesso




No comments:

Post a Comment