Previous Deer Designers

Monday, October 20, 2014

Hi Everyone!

Who has been enjoying this AWESOME weather? ... ME :)

I had such a great and busy weekend. Monday and I am buggered. I am ready for a nana nap!

It is PROJECT LIFE time. I have to admit I am very new to Project Life. I only started playing with  the idea of Project Life in April this year. And to be honest to start off with i found it really hard using the smaller cards. I just wanted to keep adding all my pretties. :)

I have always loved the look of using a larger photo in my Project Life. So I opened up my image in Photo Shop and sized to a 6in x 12in. I then cropped the top (head) at a 4x6 and printed using my Epson Picture Mate. Then went back to the 6in x 12in photo and cropped the middle at a 4x6, and repeated for the bottom (legs).
After I had finished printing I cut the middle photo to make 2 3x4 photos, done! Very easy.
I am also not a big fan of my own hand writing and I wanted to do a little journaling about the day, so again using Photo Shop I opened a blank 3x4in page, selected my font and done my journaling. Using my Picture Mate (i love my Picture Mate) I printed on one of the Project Life journaling cards! Awesome!

So here goes .....


and the details....






I will be back with a 12 x 12 layout in a few days! Can't wait to show you what I have done! 

Bye for now .... Connie xxx

Products:

Silhouette Cameo Cut files
Sequins
Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment