Previous Deer Designers

Saturday, September 27, 2014

October Deer Designer

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weekend....

I am thrilled to introduce to you our October Deer Designer.... Connie Hatch
Here is  a little about Connie


My name is Connie Hatch. I live in Melbourne with my hubby Mark and two kids, Keenan 15 years old and Jorja 8 years old.

I am a fully trained Portrait Photographer and run a small Portrait Business from my home.


I have only in the past 6 months started back Scrapbooking after about 7 years of not doing it. Due to being diagnosed with breast cancer 7 years ago, I just didn’t have the time!

I am back and loving it! 
 
Here is some of Connie's beautiful work....



 

Be sure to check back and see what amazing creations Connie comes up with in the future :)

Thanks for stopping by
Deb xo

No comments:

Post a Comment